[poky] poky-image-sato-sdk failed at do_rootfs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Feb 1 23:03:31 PST 2011

Dear Richard,

In message <1296602979.13501.21658.camel at rex> you wrote:

> Did you leave NO32LIBS set in local.conf as per the default?

Good point - sorry, I had forgotten about that.  I always comment out
NO32LIBS because when building the SDK I also need this for 32 bit
machines.

Resetting this (i. e. not commenting out NO32LIBS) makeds the build
pass that stage,  so this is indeed where the problem comes from.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"More software projects have gone awry for lack of calendar time than
for all other causes combined."
                         - Fred Brooks, Jr., _The Mythical Man Month_