[poky] M3 Package Update List

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Sat Dec 25 22:26:32 PST 2010

Folks,

Please find attached the list of M3 Recipe Updates, our goal for 1.0 M3
release is to complete the update process we started in 0.9 and 1.0 M2.
There are about 150 recipes in this list, some people may have more and
if there is a need to request help, please let me know.  If you plan on
helping, please let the current owner know that you will be updating a
recipe.

Unless I hear otherwise, I will work to update the "None" maintained
list, but I believe some of these are owned by people and the distro
tracking information needs to be updated.

Thanks again to the team for the hard work during 0.9 and M2, we will
always have updates to do, but they will get easier with our gained
experience and expertise.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.

--
     Sau!

Saul Wold
Yocto Component Wrangler @ Intel