[poky] pseudo native build fails on Fedora 14

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Thu Dec 23 14:37:47 PST 2010

Form the pastebin, it appears to have been building the 32-bit portions.  If
this is a 64-bit Fedora.. it looks like you have a partial 32-bit run-time
environment installed.  The system detected this and attempted to build a 32-bit
wrapper (as well as the 64-bit version).  Likely you are missing the 32-bit gcc
or libgcc package.  (Sorry I don't know the actual name of the package.)

(We have to build both a 64-bit and 32-bit version of pseudo, if we detect
32-bit on the system, because we have no way of knowing what applications will
be loaded.  The apps executed MAY be either 32-bit or 64-bit, so we need a
wrapper library for each available... even if the system's primary applications
and libraries are 64-bit.)

--Mark