[poky] Shared state prebuild copy bug report (bug #602)

Tian, Kevin kevin.tian at intel.com
Thu Dec 16 20:47:22 PST 2010

I assume that you're not using the latest master, correct? I'm asking here as I
encountered other errors earlier than this one due to a 'noexec' change from RP
yesterday, and thus your info would confirm my guess. :-)

Then after revert that commit, now I do reproduce this with same error as yours,
except that it happens on git-native. This is understood as I think all perl related
scripts will hit this issue.

However I haven't found which bit contains that bad link pointing to original build
directory. I checked tmp/sysroot/i686-linux/usr/lib/perl/5.8.8/Config.pm, where
all hard paths are changed to new build directory correctly... :/

Thanks
Kevin