[poky] update status of M2 sprint tasks

Saul Wold saul.wold at intel.com
Mon Dec 13 10:29:31 PST 2010

On 12/13/2010 03:53 AM, Tian, Kevin wrote:
> Hi, owners,
>
> Since M2 code frozen happened last week and now M2 test has been started, could owners
> of each M2 sprint tasks update the latest status on the wiki?
>
> https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.0_Schedule
>
> As Saul sent out earlier, we only accept bug fixes on M2 branch now. So if a given task has
> not been done (WIP or on track), could you either move it into M3 or fill an updated date
> when current one is past?
>
> --M2SB--
>
> "Distro Audit: Package Description/Summary completed", "WIP, Done by Dec 08" (Mark)
> "Zypper/RPM (small writeup)", "WIP, Done by Dec 06" (Mark/Qing)
> "oprofileUI", "WIP, done by Dec 10 " (Jessica)
>
> --M2SC--
> "Distro Audit: Licence Checksums ", "WIP, done by Dec 10 " (Saul)
Pending Patch is in distro Stage

> "Zypper/RPM (upgrade to latest version)", "Starting, done by Dec 10" (Mark/Qing)
> "push of all relevant Wind River patchs to Yocto ", "WIP, on track for completion by Dec 03 " (Mark)
> "Tracing: blktrace and sysprof recipes ", "sysprof by Dec 03 " (Tom)
>
> --M2SD--
> "Yocto Installer for SDK Generator Installation functions support ", "WIP, done Dec 09" (Jessica)
> "Yocto Installer support for image-creator ", "WIP" (Jessica)
>
> --M2SE--
> "Zypper/RPM (integration design)", "slipped out from sprint D" (Mark/Qing)
> "Distro Audit: Upgrades Completed (Phase1)", "WIP" (Saul)
Phase one status was best effort on the the update list, and I will have
a summary later this week.

> "Distro Audit: Src Checksums", "WIP, Done by Dec 9" (Saul)
All recipes now have SRC_URI Checksums, the checking work is part of the
Fetch which is pending with Ke and Richard.

> "enable KVM with qemu", "on track" (Saul/Edwin)
Done and in Master

> "Performance Enhancement Completed", "on track being reviewed" (Saul/Dongxiao/Qing)
Code is being review by RP, and I think there is some questions about
the usage of the hard links.

> "User specified qemu config support", "on track for Dec 9" (Saul/Criping)
Not sure what the status of this is currently.

> "SDK Version Control support in SDK generator installer", "on track" (Jessica)
> "Tracing: Initial SystemTap recipe", "on track" (Tom)
> "Documentation for swabber", "on track" (Alex)
> "Defect triage process in public documented and implemented" (Saul)
Bug Triage Process is on the Public website, some images need to be
updated and I now have the source for those, this can be independent
from the release process.