[poky] Milestone 2 Stabilization Branch Created (Resend)

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 22:19:20 PST 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 12:05 AM, Bruce Ashfield
<bruce.ashfield at windriver.com> wrote:

>>> target building failed. I begin downloading them now and will start QA
>>> testing.
>>>
>>> Is there somewhere I can check a log of the build errors ? We flipped
>>> in the
>>> 2.6.37 kernel and associated tools, but the any hardware targets
>>> should still be building 2.6.34 and be unaffected.
>>>
>>> If it isn't a kernel that failed to build .. then I'm less help :)
>>>

>> For beagleboard,
>> http://autobuilder.pokylinux.org:8010/builders/nightly-release/builds/146/steps/shell_46/logs/stdio/text.
>> For mpc8315e-rdb,
>> http://autobuilder.pokylinux.org:8010/builders/nightly-release/builds/146/steps/shell_49/logs/stdio/text.
>
> Both those boards are building random kernels .. one is building
> the omap-pm (which is broken) and the other built linux-dummy.
>
> So something went wrong with the merge of the new kernel, and could
> be related to the board compatibility .. I'll have a look.

I made some changes (patch will be out shortly), they fix the emenlow, and
I can easily build the fsl and beagleboard out of the box with the changes
in place. Looks like a couple of boards were dropped from the stable
kernel recipe in all the chaos.

Bruce

> Bruce
>

>>> Cheers,