[poky] Milestone 2 Stabilization Branch Created

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Sat Dec 11 11:40:04 PST 2010

Yocto / Poky Folks:

Thanks to everyone's hard work, we are currently on working getting the
first build of M2 started and available for QA testing on Monday.

I have pushed out the lastest commit that was pending in the
distro/master area to both master and create a builds/milestone branch
which is where bug fixes for M2 will go.

There is currently an issue with the PPC Kernel build on this branch and
that is being worked, this may impact getting a PPC build available by
Monday.

For the next week as we stabilize M2, please ensure that any patch or
pull requests indicate that this is for M2 or not.  By default all
commits will go to master regardless.

Thanks
     Sau!

Saul Wold