[poky] [PULL]: Two scripts for lsb test

Xiaofeng Yan xiaofeng.yan at windriver.com
Fri Dec 10 00:25:29 PST 2010

Hi Saul & Mark,

I push two scripts to poky and other people can solve bugs from lsb.
they may ensure whether the bugs modified by them is right or not with
this script. I want to write a user manual  about how to make a test on
wiki web "https://wiki.pokylinux.org/wiki/", if you permit me. I can't
integrate them to auto-test function from Jiajun Xu because of some
problems form rpm database on target platform.

  meta/recipes-extended/lsbsetup/lsb/LSB_Setup.sh |  197
  meta/recipes-extended/lsbsetup/lsbsetup_0.9.bb  |   32 ++++
  scripts/creat-lsb-image                         |  170 +++++++++++++++++++
  create mode 100644 meta/recipes-extended/lsbsetup/lsb/LSB_Setup.sh
  create mode 100644 meta/recipes-extended/lsbsetup/lsbsetup_0.9.bb
  create mode 100755 scripts/creat-lsb-image

Xiaofeng Yan (2):
   creat-lsb-image: download lsb test suite and creat a image with lsb
test suite
   lsbsetup: Set up lsb test environment on target platform