[poky] [oe] libcdaudio license issue

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Wed Dec 8 16:47:09 PST 2010

On 12/07/2010 01:23 AM, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> Replying to 3 replies in this one
>

> 2010/12/7 Saul Wold<saul.wold at intel.com>:

> Yes, I'm aware of this. Would you want to add all the header chunks
> that state this, or only e.g. the most important one (assuming such a
> file can be identified)
> I've seen the text in different files.

I would suggest the most important one as mostly those headers would be
the same. Picking something like a common header file or the file that
contains main() would make sense.

> Also is poky planning to take this recipe? If not, it is kind-a
> pointless for me to update it, so I'd rather waste time on something
> else :-)

At this point I think the work you are doing is valuable but better
suited to live in a layer.  The core is really targeted to be as generic
as possible to allow for a broad variety of devices.

Richard recently suggested that a repo be created for such meta layers.
We are working out the details on creating and opening up that repo.

Sau!

--
     Sau!

Saul Wold