[poky] sstate status

Tian, Kevin kevin.tian at intel.com
Wed Dec 8 06:15:45 PST 2010

It's a little different from my case, though I also observed lots of packages rebuilt
besides native ones. How did you check the hash has been changed? In my case git-native
simply overrides sstate package with same checksum.

Also I found that git-native.do_populate_setsecene is not scheduled at all, which may be
the reason for the rebuilt, but I haven't got the cause.

Thanks
Kevin