[poky] sstate status

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Wed Dec 8 06:06:19 PST 2010

On Wednesday 08 December 2010 14:02:15 Paul Eggleton wrote:
> I have to admit I didn't look closely enough to be sure - I was mainly
> testing between two different build machines which don't share the same
> native arch, so the native packages were rebuilt anyway. I'm starting a
> fresh build now with my new branch to see if I can reproduce your results.

FYI my build just finished and it's definitely rebuilding a whole bunch of packages (and not just native ones). More concerningly it seems to have rebuilt git-native and the hash has actually changed, although bitbake-diffsigs doesn't seem to be able to tell me what is different other than the hash itself.

Cheers,
Paul