[poky] sstate status

Tian, Kevin kevin.tian at intel.com
Wed Dec 8 03:41:22 PST 2010

Do we still need those variable whitelisting changes? Based on original branch you pushed
(basically RP's branch rebased on master imo), I think it basically works at least for a single
recipe build though above weird issue exists for image build.

Of course we need keep some bitbake specific variables in whitelist, such as DATE, TIME and
several others you added in last commit.

On the other hand, did you observe my issue on this new push? I want to understand its
root cause, which is really funny.

>Sorry about that!

No problem. :-)

Thanks