[poky] sstate status

Tian, Kevin kevin.tian at intel.com
Wed Dec 8 03:22:40 PST 2010

The weird behavior I saw yesterday is still there: lots of recipes (such as gzip-native) are
rebuilt when I build poky-image-minimal, which however finally ends up to override my
sstate cache with same checksums.

If I end the build when it finished setscene stage, and then simply build tasks in the runqueue
such as gzip-native, git-native, . It just succeeds by reusing sstate package.

Quite strange... Still look into it now.

Thanks
Kevin