[poky] Master Stability

Elizabeth Flanagan elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Tue Dec 7 09:44:09 PST 2010

Acked-by: Beth Flanagan

(Stands on build engineer soap box)

If at all possible, when you try to verify a fix, do a full clean build
for more than just one arch using BB_NUMBER_THREADS and PARALLEL_MAKE.
With the number of pull requests coming through, it becomes more and
more vital to verify patches prior to sending them out.

Preferably, I'd like to start seeing people add something like a
Verified-with: <build target> tag to pull requests, so we can at least
identify pulls that need more peer review than normal.

-b