[poky] Last batch of Pull completed

Saul Wold saul.wold at intel.com
Mon Dec 6 17:52:11 PST 2010

Folks,

Thanks to the Yocto team for all the updating and LIC_FILES_CHKSUM work.

Richard and I just completed reviewing and pulling most of the pull
requests that pertain to recipes, there are still a few requests from a
couple of people that are requiring more review.  There are also some
bitbake and configuration requests that Richard will deal with directly.

Please take a few minutes to review what's currently in master and
ensure that your changes are there.  If they are not please let me know
with another pull request.

We are working hard to stabilize the master poky repo, so please be sure
you are testing the build.

Thanks
    Sau!