[poky] FW: Eclipse plugin question

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Thu Dec 2 15:32:07 PST 2010

Now, it seems you're having some issue on setting up TCF connections, we
need to resolve this before you can use remote debugging/run.  Can you right
click "Terminals" under "localhost.192.168.1.177" and select "properties",
then highlight "TCF Connection Setting" and send us the screen shot of this?

One thing I want to point out, since you're connecting to remote system
"192.168.1.177" as root, when you login to that system as root, what command
prompt you get? E.g. $ or #, then in the TCF connection setup you need to
set them exactly the same...also, does root need password to login to the
remote device? If so, in the TCF connection wizard, you need to chage
PWD.Required from "false" to "true".