[poky] FW: Eclipse plugin question

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Thu Dec 2 10:26:12 PST 2010

On 11/25/2010 07:13 PM, Ke, Liping wrote:
> Seems I use wrong mail list and lost the mail.
>
> Yes. Indeed we need to document this considering the code will
> be finally in the TCF upstream, more users might need it.

I've tried these, but still can't run any programs.

When I'm in the RSE browser mode, I can talk to the board, view processes,
files, etc.

However, when I try to run code, it just sits there.  I see the attached
messages on the host console where I started eclipse.  Does this help?
I can see on my target machine that my program was downloaded (I told
it to go to /tmp/yocto_app), but it just doesn't seem to run via the
remote connection.

Ideas?