[meta-xilinx] [meta-xilinx-bsp][RFC] kernel-module-mali: Fix errors associated with kernel upgrade to 4.19

Jean-Francois Dagenais jeff.dagenais at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:44:57 PDT 2019

> On Apr 1, 2019, at 16:36, Jean-Francois Dagenais <jeff.dagenais at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> We don't see the issue with above tree and the RFC patches.
>>

> Any idea where to start? Could it be related to our handoff file?

Or something missing in my defconfig? Is ./configs/xilinx_zynqmp_defconfig kept up to date in the kernel tree?

For example, comparing zynqmp_defconfig changes from 4.14 to master, I see I am missing ZYNQMP_RESET_CONTROLLER.

I will check for more discrepancies, but any pointers from this community will help a lot.

Thanks again.