[meta-xilinx] SPL on ZynqMP ZCU102 evaluation board

Adam Oleksy adam.oleksy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 04:10:35 PDT 2016

> SPL support for this board will be merged to xilinx u-boot tree pretty
> soon. I have already added all psu_init files to the tree.
> Just wait couple of days and then you can use it.
>
> But still keep in your mind SPL is not officially supported boot flow.

Thank you Michal for answer.
Do you think that after merge to xilinx u-boot my problem with booting
up will disappear?:)

Next question: Do you know anything about support for booting from
QSPI device? AFAIK SPL does not support it yet.

Last but not least: Is it possible to build FSBL with yocto
(meta-xilinx or meta-petalinux)?

--
Best regards,
Adam Oleksy