[meta-xilinx] I could not download linux-xlnx.git from YOCTO.

Cai, Chuntian (GE Transportation) chuntian.cai at ge.com
Tue Jul 12 23:25:28 PDT 2016

Hi Rossi,

SSH command does not work, I use git clone git at github.com:Xilinx/linux-xlnx.git

cctv at ubuntu:~/YOCTO/downloads$ git clone git at github.com:Xilinx/linux-xlnx.git
Cloning into 'linux-xlnx'...
ssh: Could not resolve hostname github.com: No address associated with hostname

Git command does not work also, I use git clone git://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx.git but git clone https://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx.git work good!!!!

and the repository exists.
cctv at ubuntu:~/YOCTO/downloads$ git clone git://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx.git
Cloning into 'linux-xlnx'...
fatal: unable to connect to github.com:
github.com: No address associated with hostname

See my screen capture