[meta-xilinx] Failure building Docker with Yocto 2016.4

Peter Smith salerio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 14:23:25 PST 2016

One of my colleagues reported a failure to build Docker using Xilinx's
meta-petalinux based Yocto flow image petalinux-minimal as described on
Xilinx's wiki (see the December archive of the meta-petalinux list,
apologies for not including link, typing this on a phone). I have repeated
the problem using the 2016.4 branches (still based on Krogoth I belive).
The maintainer on the other list stated he could not repeat with his setup,
I conclude from this that there is some issue related to including
meta-petalinux in bblayers, the maintainers working example did not include
this layer.