[meta-xilinx] WARNING using Xilinx External Tool Chain

SMITH Peter T peter.t.smith at alstom.com
Tue May 26 05:24:30 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I am building with meta-xilinx and poky of course (both on branch fido) and have got the following warning when testing the build with Xilinx's external toolchain (from the 2015.1 SDK download).

I have the following set in my local.conf

TCMODE = "external-xilinx"
EXTERNAL_TOOLCHAIN = "/opt/Xilinx/SDK/2015.1/gnu/arm/lin"

WARNING: external-xilinx-toolchain: the directory ${WORKDIR}/${BP} (/home/user/yocto/ZC702/tmp/work/cortexa9-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/external-xilinx-toolchain/2014.11-30-r1/external-xilinx-toolchain-2014.11-30) pointed to by the S variable doesn't exist - please set S within the recipe to point to where the source has been unpacked to

Is this a problem? Please excuse if this is already known about.

Thanks
Peter

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.