[meta-xilinx] Zynq XADC

MUGRIDGE Robin Robin.Mugridge at oxinst.com
Thu May 21 04:54:29 PDT 2015

Hi,

Found the issue with the XADC (I think) - all but one of our ZC702 boards have rev 1.0 silicon (ES) devices on them.  We have one later board with rev 3.1 silicon and this works file.

Thanks for the help.

Robin

PCAP_CLK_CTRL is 0x00000501 in both working and failing cases.  I'll try to get the XADC driver in Linux going to see if that makes a difference.

___________________________________________________________________________This e-mail is confidential and is for the addressee only.  Please refer to www.oxinst.com/email-statement for regulatory information.