[meta-xilinx] Zynq XADC

MUGRIDGE Robin Robin.Mugridge at oxinst.com
Mon May 18 07:50:05 PDT 2015

I haven't (yet) tried to access the XADC from linux - I will need to do this, so if enabling it in linux is likely to help a pointer on what to do would help!

The only reference to the PCAP in clk_summary is...

   clock                        enable_cnt  prepare_cnt  rate        accuracy

          pcap_mux              1           1            999999990  0

             pcap_div           1           1            199999998  0

                pcap            1           2            199999998  0

___________________________________________________________________________This e-mail is confidential and is for the addressee only.  Please refer to www.oxinst.com/email-statement for regulatory information.