[meta-xilinx] Zynq XADC

MUGRIDGE Robin Robin.Mugridge at oxinst.com
Mon May 18 04:31:04 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am having an issue trying to use the Zynq XADC after a linux reboot.  On power up, I can access the XADC in the FSBL.  If I stop the boot in u-boot and issue a reset command, I can still access the XADC from the FSBL.  However, if I let linux start and then issue a reboot command, the XADC no longer works in the FSBL (the XAdcPs_SelfTest function fails - all XADC register reads return 0).

I'm using Dizzy.  If it has anything to do with it, I'm not configuring the PL at boot - this is done after linux starts.

Is there anything I need to do to allow the XADC to work after linux has been running?

Thanks,

Robin

___________________________________________________________________________This e-mail is confidential and is for the addressee only.  Please refer to www.oxinst.com/email-statement for regulatory information.