[meta-xilinx] Zynq zc702 OpenGL libraries

Daniel Moody dmoody at disti.com
Fri Jul 31 12:20:02 PDT 2015

Hello

I am trying to build a poky toolchain and image that includes OpenGL ES drivers for the ZYNQ 7000 on the ZC702 board for Yocto Linux.

Images I try to build don't include the GLESv2.so libraries.

How can I get these libs on in my toolchain and image?

Best regards

 Daniel Moody
Solutions Engineer
DiSTI - www.disti.com
Orlando, Florida
o: 407.206.3390 ext. 171
m: 321.506.6255

 **CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This message is confidential . If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy or otherwise disclose the contents of this message to any other person. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy this email. Thank you for your compliance.