[meta-virtualization] Mailing list update September 15th - platform change delayed

Michael Halstead mhalstead at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Sep 13 16:01:18 PDT 2019

This Sunday I will take the Mailman mailing lists offline for updates in
preparation for the platform change. As part of the update I plan to
change the list addresses to their new dedicated domain
@lists.yoctoproject.org so we can start changing addresses in the
MAINTAINERS files and elsewhere.

Moderators, thanks for helping by clearing out the queues in advance. If
you have outstanding moderation or trouble clearing your queue please
reach out to me.

I will send a follow up e-mail with a new time line for the platform
change after these updates are in place.

--
Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / Yocto Project