[meta-virtualization] Mailing list platform change September 15th

Michael Halstead mhalstead at linuxfoundation.org
Sat Sep 7 16:27:07 PDT 2019

We are moving our lists from Mailman to Groups.io. E-mail to lists will
be delayed during the move window on September 15th between 9:00 and
17:00 UTC.

A new account will be created for you on the Groups.io platform and most
users will only need to update their list mailing address from the
@yoctoproject.org to @lists.yoctoproject.org.

Moderators please attend to all pending requests next Friday Sept. 13th
before beginning your weekend.

Please read more about the change on the wiki:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=GroupsMigration

If there are serious issues we will rollback the changes. We will e-mail
all lists when work is complete.

--
Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / SysAdmin