[meta-virtualization] Heads up on package uprevs dropping in master shortly

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Wed May 29 05:47:36 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I just wanted to send a quick heads up that I'm finalizing uprev's for
meta-virt master for the core container components (runc, docker, k8s,
etc) and I wanted to do a quick survey to see if any users have
specific version requirements on any of those components.

If there are some stability points that need to be preserved (and
while also tracking master for some things), I will leave some of the
existing versions in place when I do the version bumps.

Bruce

--
- Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
thee at its end