[meta-virtualization] Does the meta-virtualization layer support building kvm on aarch64 archiecture?

Peter Smith salerio at gmail.com
Wed May 15 02:21:37 PDT 2019

I have been experimenting with using kvm on aarch64 based SoC's and after
studying the contents of the meta-virtualization layer I came to the
conclusion (maybe wrongly) that the layer does not provide full support for
building a kvm kernel on aarch64.

For example the enabling kernel configurations appear to currently be
incorrect.

I would appreciate it if someone with greater knowledge than me could put
me straight.

Thanks in advance.
Peter