[meta-virtualization] Heads up on package uprevs dropping in master shortly

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 08:14:50 PDT 2019

Apparently my "shortly" is just over a month of work :D

If anyone cares, I have the updates in master-next in the git repo and
after a bit more testing I'll push them to master.

3304eef libvirt: uprev to 5.5.x
4e8e191 k8s: update to 1.16+
5750a22 k8s: update CNI to 0.7.x
ea6debb cri-o: update to 1.15
1d23f9c containerd: update to 0.2.7
be3fa32 containers: update oci-systemd-hook to 0.2.0
0ea6c85 containers/runtime-spec: update to v1.01
34a6bb9 docker-ce: update to v19.03-rc
a974007 docker/moby: update to v19.03-rc
8a34763 oci-image-tools: refresh to tip of master
103c54f oci-image-spec: uprev to v1.0.1
ee39f1f runc: update to -rc8

Cheers,

Bruce