[meta-virtualization] Problems building under go.

Ken Bassford kbassford at apertussolutions.com
Tue Apr 23 06:46:14 PDT 2019

Hello Folks,

I am currently attempting to bring in 16 Go modules ("kmip-go" plus all dependencies) into my OpenXT project and a select few are having problems compiling.  The modules that fail, fail during do_compile_ptest_base with a "vet config not found".  I have attempted to use the PTEST_ENABLED_${PN} = "0" or PTEST_ENABLED = "0" flags to no avail as these settings are being ignored.  The modules in question are "github.com/mattn/go-isatty" and "github.com/uber-go/multierr".

I am hoping that one or more of you in this audience that are familiar with compiling golang modules in a OpenXT bitbake environment might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Ken Bassford
Apertus Solutions