[meta-virtualization] LXC yocto - how to auto load and execute on QEMU

Sarayu Sivanandam sarayu at m5nv.com
Mon Sep 3 11:06:15 PDT 2018

Hi ,

I was able to see that the meta-virtualization layer has a recipe for LXC
and the same is included in my bblayers conf file and the lxc rpm is
generated . I was able to build the fsl-virt image and bring up my qemu as
well . But i want to now be able to test lxc on my qemu setup. I was able
to enable networking and transfer the rpm generated for lxc (
lxc-1.1.4-r0.aarch64.rpm ) to qemu and install the same . How ever when i
try to execute the lxc command it shows the below error .

lxc-config: error while loading shared libraries: libseccomp.so.0: cannot

I understand that LXC needs certain libraries to execute but i would like
to know what is the default way to add it in my fsl-virt image instead of
having to manually copy all the dependencies.
I would like to bring up the qemu and then directly be able to install and
use the lxc.

Please let me know if this is feasible.

Thanks and Regards
Sarayu