[meta-virtualization] Include Docker in core-image-full-cmdline

Shakthi Pradeep (tpradeep) tpradeep at cisco.com
Fri Mar 30 00:58:53 PDT 2018

Hello Team,

I am trying to include Docker in my final image (core-image-full-cmdline).

Included virtualization in build/config/local.conf

DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " systemd virtualization"

With above change too I don't see Docker in my final image.

Request you to point me to some document which explains how I can do it.

Regards,
Shakthi

[http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/assets/email-signature-tool/logo_08.png?ct=1437626746093]

Shakthi Pradeep