[meta-virtualization] Yocto Recipe for LibRXE.

Randy MacLeod randy.macleod at windriver.com
Fri Feb 16 09:27:31 PST 2018

On 2018-02-16 11:51 AM, Vish (Vishwanath) Maram wrote:
> Randy,
>
> Yes, that's the librxe-dev I am interested in. I am new to devtools on FPGA, can you point me on how to generate a new recipe?
>
> -Vish

As Ross suggested elsewhere, you can try starting with devtool.
If that doesn't work, the alternatives are explained in the
manual:

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/dev-manual/dev-manual.html#new-recipe-writing-a-new-recipe

If that's a problem there are commercial solutions:
   https://www.yoctoproject.org/ecosystem/showcase

Good luck,

../Randy

--