[meta-virtualization] [meta-cloud-services] meta-cloud-services Dependencies

Lai Eddy eddy.lai.tw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 17:16:36 PDT 2017

Thanks Bruce,

but I still don't understand,now I have following in my bblayrs.conf

BBLAYERS ?= " \
  /home/user/poky/meta \
  /home/user/poky/meta-poky \
  /home/user/poky/meta-yocto-bsp \
  /home/user/poky/open-embedded-core/meta \
  /home/user/poky/meta-cloud-services \
  /home/user/poky/meta-cloud-services/meta-openstack \
  /home/user/poky/meta-intel \
"
anything else I should add?