[meta-virtualization] [meta-cloud-services] meta-cloud-services Dependencies

Lai Eddy eddy.lai.tw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 14:26:26 PDT 2017

after clone the oe-core: git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core
there are only 3 folder inside (meta, meta-selftest meta-skeleton)
seems meta-cloud-services need things like meta-networking and meta-python
where can I found them?

(that's why I think the needed dependency is  git://github.com/openembedded/
meta-openembedded.git )