[meta-virtualization] xen-guest-image-minimal building error

Pello Heriz pello.heriz at alumni.mondragon.edu
Fri May 26 00:53:20 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm trying to build an a xen guest image for the zcu102 board with the
master branch of Yocto, but I'm having a trouble. The building process
stops due to the next error:

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'python-smartpm-native'. Close matches:
  python-rpm-native
  python-mako-native
  python-py-native
ERROR: Required build target 'xen-guest-image-minimal' has no buildable
providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['xen-guest-image-minimal',
'python-smartpm-native']

Does any body know how could I solve this issue?

Best regards,
Pello