[meta-virtualization] [meta-xilinx] xen-image-minimal testing

Nathan Rossi nathan at nathanrossi.com
Tue May 2 10:23:08 PDT 2017

On 3 May 2017 at 02:47, Manjukumar Harthikote Matha
<manjukumar.harthikote-matha at xilinx.com> wrote:

> [...]

Change the sysvinit-inittab bbappend in meta-virtualization use
start_getty instead of just getty, start_getty does a 'test -c' before
starting getty on the device. This is how sysvinit-inittab handles
SERIAL_CONSOLES. Alternatively the meta-virtualization bbappend could
just expand SERIAL_CONSOLES.

Regards,
Nathan