[meta-virtualization] xen-image-minimal testing

Pello Heriz pello.heriz at alumni.mondragon.edu
Mon May 1 23:33:06 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I have built an image using "xen-image-minimal" command with Yocto and I
would want to know how can I test if xen functionalities are correct or not
with Zynq MPSoC QEMU. How can I do this?

Anyway, I have seen that sometimes in the QEMU terminal appears the next
message when the mentioned image is launched by "runqemu zcu102".

INIT: Id "X0" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

What's the meaning of the message? Is it critical?

Any answer will be welcome,

Best regards,
Pello