[meta-virtualization] How to asign especific HW to each OS working with Xen over MPSoC

Pello Heriz pello.heriz at alumni.mondragon.edu
Sun Jun 18 23:58:38 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm very interested in knowing how to asign especific HW to each one of the
running OS-s if I'm working with Xen hypervisor. Is it possible? Where do I
need to specify this?

On the other hand, I also would like to know, how would the different OS-s
running under Xen hypervisor communicate between them. I.e.: an application
running over Linux (i.e.: Docker) and FreeRTOS.

Finally, it would be interesting for me too, to know how to debug the
behaviour of an OS running under Xen (i.e.: FreeRTOS) in the real MPSoC
board.

Any answer would be helpful,

Thanks,
Pello