[meta-virtualization] [0/2] python-sqlalchemy uprev / new version

Thu Jan 19 11:33:04 PST 2017

There are two distinct active release series of the python sqlalchemy
package (1.0.x and 1.1.x). For some packages, like docker-registry
there appears to be no incompatibility issues when using the 1.0.x vs
the 1.1.x series, however, there are openstack packages which are only
compatible with the 1.0.x series. As such we can add the recipes to
build the 1.1.x series but for now we will leave the 1.0.x series in
place for those packages which require it.

Huang Qiyu's original uprev to 1.1.5 has been modified to leave 1.0.9
in place and I have included a second commit to uprev to the latest
stable release in the 1.0.x series.

Huang Qiyu please have a look and agree to these changes, since I left
your signoff in place I don't want Bruce to merge this until you are
comfortable with my changes.

Regards,
Mark