[meta-virtualization] Error Building xen-image-minimal

nitish jha nitishjha16 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 03:55:05 PST 2017

Hi All,

Now I think there is certainly some Issue with building xen-image-minimal

Today I tried again with poky krogoth version and followed same steps
again, but I ended up with same error

ERROR: glibc-locale-2.23-r0 do_package: Fatal QA errors found, failing task.
ERROR: glibc-locale-2.23-r0 do_package: Function failed: do_package

without meta-virtualization layer, I build core-image-minimal it
worked fine but building xen-image-minimal with meta-virtualization
layers always end up with same error

can somebody help me to solve this.

Thanks and Regards