[meta-virtualization] [question] Sending a pull request

Tiniuc Alexandru tiniuc.alexandru at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 05:32:34 PDT 2017

I have figured out what I was doing wrong with Git. I'm still not quite
sure how to make the create-pull-request script work. In case anyone else
stumbles into this: you need to configure git to use the GMail SMTP server.
I used this guide:
https://coderwall.com/p/dp-gka/setting-up-git-send-email-with-gmail , and I
generated an app password specifically for it, since storing your main
password in plaintext inside a config file is a Bad Thing.

I hope somebody will find this useful
Alexandru Tiniuc