[meta-virtualization] [question] Sending a pull request

Tiniuc Alexandru tiniuc.alexandru at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 02:33:08 PDT 2017

I have been trying to send a pull request for a couple of days, and I have
had little luck. The create-pull-request script fails and informs me that
the remote URL seems incorrect (git://
git.yoctoproject.org/meta-virtualization is the URL I am using.).

Sending the patch directly using git send-email, as advised in the README
file, doesn't seem to deliver the messages. My logfile mentions that the
email was sent, but it hasn't appeared in the mailing list, nor in my inbox
(I am automatically CC'd)

Would you mind telling me what I am doing wrong? This is my first time
using a terminal email client and I would be more than happy to learn how
to do it properly.

Many thanks,
Alexandru Tiniuc