[meta-virtualization] Queries on building XenGt Yocto Image

Mo Bah mobahbay at outlook.com
Thu Aug 3 08:30:39 PDT 2017

Hello All,

I had one more query and emailing the same.

After building a full Yocto image(with XenGt) for our embedded Intel board by integrating the meta-layers in #2 with #1 as in my previous email, should I attempt installing this new Yocto image in our embedded Intel board, try doing the configurations, other installations/grub changes etc.(as relevant in Yocto) relating to XenGt and post that attempt to boot through the dom0 kernel as mentioned in the link below for Debian?

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Beginners_Guide#Installing_Debian

Xen Project Beginners Guide - Xen<https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Beginners_Guide#Installing_Debian>
wiki.xenproject.org
Welcome! This guide was written to introduce beginners to basic Xen Project concepts and allow you to get started with Xen Project with no prior knowledge.

Please advise as I am doing this for the first time.

Thanks