[meta-virtualization] LXD anyone?

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:10:22 PDT 2017

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Massimiliano Malisan <
max.malisan.uk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> is anyone currently working on creating a recipe for LXD?

We started creating one about a year ago (and it was discussed, but I can't
find a reference now) .. but that effort never did make it into the tree
and has bit rotted now.

So if you have something underway, and are looking for input, feel free to
post RFC patches and we can see what's working (or not!).

Cheers,

Bruce

> I have been working on one in the last days but I still have some issues
> to have it run properly; being quite new to Yocto I am not sure if they
> depend on something in my recipe or some other missing dependency or
> configuration, so any other voice is more than welcome.
>
> Cheers,
>     Max

"Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await thee
at its end"