[meta-virtualization] Can we have a standard approach for Go?

Christian Holl cyborgx1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 03:58:10 PDT 2017

Hi,

I saw that there is a implementation of Go inside
meta-virtualization.

I am currently trying to build influxdb, telegraf and grafana for my
rasberrypi.

And telegraf depends on docker. Which is also written in Go.

But I am using oe-meta-go for other recipes and they don't work together.

So there is  meta-golang, oe-meta-go and meta-virtualization with go
implementations.

So could you maybe could someone responsible join our discussion, what to use:

https://github.com/madisongh/meta-golang/issues/12

Kind Regards,

Christian