[meta-virtualization] jethro branch?

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:28:22 PST 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 9:35 PM, Doug Goldstein <cardoe at cardoe.com> wrote:

> On 1/28/16 6:25 PM, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
> >

> > On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 3:12 PM, Doug Goldstein <cardoe at cardoe.com
> > <mailto:cardoe at cardoe.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     Hi all,
> >
> >     With the addition of the linux-yocto_4.4.bbappend, master no longer
> >     works with jethro. Could we land the Xen patches I proposed and then
> >     create a jethro branch and drop linux-yocto_4.4.bbappend from that
> >     branch?
> >

> > I actually have a jethro branch prep'd already. Once I've merged the
> pending
> > changes to master, I'll cherry pick them to the jethro and push both
> > branches.
> >
> > Bruce
>
> Thanks Bruce.

I just pushed a preliminary jethro branch.

oe-core/yocto branched jethro Nov 3rd 2015, and I did the same at the time.
Looking
at the newer changes in meta-virt, I updated my jethro branch up to the
point where
I cloned the 4.1 xen config to 4.4 .. since that creates a dangling
bbappend in the
context of jethro.

At this point, I'd like enlist the help of those that are building xen
regularly, to
point out the additional commits that should be merged.

Either a branch for a pull request, or just a list of hashes in master will
work.

Bruce

--
"Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await thee
at its end"