[meta-virtualization] MinnowBoard Max Hardware Virtualization

Fri Feb 19 07:28:56 PST 2016

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 8:11 AM, Supriti Singh <supritisingh08 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I checked the IA32_FEATURE_CONTROL and its value is 5.
>
> So my guess is its somehow the kvm yocto which is not right.

There would be no changes in the kernel around KVM, at least it is
highly unlikely. Is 'lscpu' available in your rootfs? what does it
report for Virtualization? Failing this I would change kvm and
kvm-intel to be built as modules, this will allow you to unload/load
them and open the possibility for you to up the verbosity of the
kernel logging or instrumenting the support check with additional
printks.

Mark